Friday, March 16, 2012

Vinylmation Madness Sale! Two 9" figure for $50!

There is an awesome online sale going on over at DisneyStore.com!


Select 9" figures are now 2 for $50! I've included a quick preview so you can decide if it's worth your time to check out HERE on the Disney Store website.


The Nightmare Before Christmas set is on sale as well. Buy One Get One FREE. View them HERE.
The 3" Chinese Zodiac pieces are also on sale - 2 for $10! View them all HERE.


If you're like me and Lord Hill, you're going to find this sale irresistible so while you're over there don't forget to add the code MYSTERY to your shopping cart.  This code gives you one mystery blind box Vinylmation for $1.99! Who can pass up a sweet deal like that?!?!

There's also the code SHIPTODAY which gives you FREE shipping on orders over $75. (Seriously, I don't think I have ever had an order from the Disney Store cost LESS than $75 so I LOVE this code)

Okay, so stop reading this, head over to DisneyStore.com, do your shopping, and then come back here and tell me what you got! If you do the MYSTERY code deal then PLEASE come back and tell me what your mystery vinyl was. I'm dying to know if everyone gets from the same set or not.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment