Thursday, March 1, 2012

Product Review: Custom Disney Tie Dye from One Great Thing


I'm sure many of you have seen shirts around the Disney parks and thought to yourself, "Where did they get that??"

I'm talking about the amazing Mickey head tie dye shirts that all the cool kids are sporting these days.

Sure, there are tons of great tutorials online, but for those of us who don't have time to make them, Cassi at One Great Thing is like a Disney craft savior. From t-shirts to tank tops and matching bags, Cassi has something for everyone! If tie dye isn't your thing, don't worry, she's still got you covered!




I was lucky enough to receive a tie dye Mickey head tank top for the purpose of reviewing it. I cannot explain to you how much I love this shirt. It fits perfectly and the shirt is great high quality. The colors are amazing and vibrant and the Mickey just pops!
I tried to take a photo of me wearing it, but in all honesty it doesn't do the shirt justice because I am, how do I put this politely, a "busty" lady, and the Mickey head stretches a little bit making the circles appear oval. That is my fault though, I didn't take that into consideration when giving my size.
Here is a picture of the tank top so that you can see the Mickey head in all of it's glory.

Cassi doesn't only make Disney inspired products. She has some great religious and holiday shirts as well. However, Cassi also has some products that are near and dear to my heart. There are customizable cancer awareness shirts available at One Great Thing where all of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.

I started a Relay for Life team in memory of my mother this year. Please consider making a donation by using the link or by heading over to One Great Thing on Etsy and purchasing a Cancer Awareness shirt or scarf.

Maybe you can support both of us by purchasing a custom cancer awareness shirt from One Great Thing with a black ribbon in honor of my mother.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I haven't seen this color combo in along time.

    ReplyDelete