Saturday, March 17, 2012

Free WiFi at most Disney Resorts!


Well, some would say "It's about time!"

Disney has confirmed that free wireless internet access will now be available at almost ALL Disney World resorts. Campsites at Fort Wilderness are the exception. (Guests staying at Fort Wilderness will have access to free wired internet)

Free WiFi will be available in all guest rooms and many common areas such as lobbies, pool areas, arcades, and more.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't really use the internet when I'm on vacation other than from my phone to post on twitter and facebook, but if I did need to use the internet I'd rather be connected to a secure wired connections rather than a public WiFi network. At the same time, it'll be nice to take the iPad down to the pool to read or to the lobby to update a blog post while waiting for dinner reservations or the Magical Express.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment