Monday, March 19, 2012

Calling All Figment Fans!

I am always on the lookout for new Figment merchandise because I am a bit obsessed with the little purple guy.

Imagine my excitement when I was browsing the Art of Disney Parks website and noticed this little note on the events page:

"Apr 21 Figment: Heights of Imagination - Sculpture Premiere and Artist Signing with Bruce Lau"

I followed the event link and literally squealed in delight when I laid my eyes on the newest Figment WDCC sculpture. 


Not only is the sculpture adorable and amazing, but it's a nod to the original Journey Into Imagination ride which just tickles me pink.

I pre-ordered the sculpture because I'd be devesated if it sold out before I got down there and was pleasantly surprised to find out they are actually allowing the Disney Visa card holder discount on this item. This is rare and I double checked with 2 cast members to confirm it. With shipping it came to $159.

Spending $160 on a sculpture that is just going to collect dust, not up your alley? Don't worry, you can also get a matted deluxe print for only $35. I will try to grab one when I am down there in May for the travel Agent Education Program. Isn't it awesome?


If you are lucky enough to be in Disney World on April 21st you can head over to Epcot where the artist will be signing the pieces in person the day they are released. For more information you can visit the Events page HERE.




*images are copyright Disney and used for the sole purpose of showing my fellow Figment fans the awesomeness of this product. I do not claim to own the rights to the photos or intend to make any profit from their use*

No comments:

Post a Comment