Thursday, March 8, 2012

2012 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival


One of my favorite times of year to visit Walt Disney World is during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.



This year's event started yesterday and will run through May 20. I'm so excited to be going during it's final week since last year we were there at the beginning of the festival.

One of my favorite things about the festival are the Disney character topiaries. My favorite last year was Stitch because of his placement and the use of texture. It was incredible. I also loved that the Lotso topiary actually smelled like strawberries!! It was magical. For photos from last year's event please visit my Facebook page.


This year's event will have over 100 topiaries with more than 75 of them featuring Disney characters. There is also the Flower Power Concert Series. Click here for a full schedule of performances. There will also be special presentations by HGTV Personalities to help you plan everything from planting your first garden to increasing your home's curb appeal. Click here for a full schedule of appearances and presentations.

It's not too late to experience this annual festival. Contact me today for information or to book your visit! Simply fill out this form and select my name (Kerri) from the agent drop down menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment