Sunday, May 29, 2011

Disney Mail Call - Star Wars Weekends and Adventures in eBay

If you follow me on twitter, (and you should, see my next post for details why) then you already know that I was VERY excited to receive a package. I even posted a teaser picture of the package. I love mail in general, but Disney related mail is even better.

Dinah and Alice were excited as well, and eager to help me open the box.



My darling husband was also eager to open the box but waited patiently while I took some photos to share with you.

I will be sure to show you photos of them once I put them in their new home... but for now, here is a photo from Disney of the figures.


I have wanted to collect these since the series was first released. However, they sold out rather quickly and were not released again until Star Wars Weekends.
Now, I'm sure you're saying "But Lady Hill, you weren't at Star Wars weekends. However did you score a whole case??"
That is where the eBay adventure comes into play.

I have found an awesome seller. She has fair prices on her buy it now items, fair shipping, and also holds auctions. All of this was just dandy and I was good to go based on that alone, when I saw that she said she makes frequent trips to Disney World and can try to take requests I was sold.

She has awesome communication, always quickly responds to messages and/or emails and even stayed in touch while she was away and visiting family. I instantly added her to my favorite sellers list and I think you should too.

Click HERE to visit debranator228 on eBay and tell her Lady Hill sent you!
(I am not affiliated with debranator228 I simply find that she provides a good service and I told her that I would spread the word.)

Do you collect Vinylmations? Which series is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment