Friday, May 13, 2011

Disney Store Outlet Deals!

Now that blogger is finally back up and running I am so excited to share my Disney Store Outlet score with you!

There is actually another red create your own vinylmation hiding on top of the Screamer 9" that got cut out of the photo.

Now, I know what you are thinking...
"Lady Hill, why did you buy so many red 3" vinylmations??"

This is why...They were only $2.99 each!  This is great for trading at the parks. I know that some people don't like solid color or clear vinylmations and get upset that people use them to trade, but the great thing about Disney is, if you don't like your trade, you get to try again or pick from the clear box. So, in September, be prepared b/c there will be a few of these floating around in the trade boxes. We bought all of the ones our location had, but we were told that other locations had a similar stock so you may be able to luck out!

The screamer was only $19.99!! Half Price! SCORE! My hubby really wanted it when it first came out but we couldn't justify the cost. At $20, we went for it.

I also got myself  fabulous new shirt...
Only $7.00!

Now, I haven't even gotten to the best part... we had a 10% off coupon! So it was an even sweeter deal. I am very excited about this trip to the Disney Store Outlet. It doesn't compare to the 2 in orlando that sell Disney Park merchandise... but it was still a great day.

I picked something else up at the Lenox outlet that I will be sharing in a separate post. Stay tuned for more Disney goodness!!

What is the best deal you have scored on Disney merchandise??

1 comment: