Thursday, May 19, 2011

Disney Filled Mother's Day

I just realized that I never posted about my fabulous mother's day!
All of my children have paws, except for McDuff who has wings.
Let me introduce you to my children...

This is Petey (black cat) and Bella (orange tabby) They rock at guitar hero.



This is Princess Jasmine aka Jazzy. She is my baby.

You already met the twins, Alice(long hair) and Dinah (short hair)

This is McDuff aka Duffy (pre-Disney Duffy lol)

So, now that you have met my babies... let me know you what they gave me for Mother's Day!


They spoiled their mommy rotten.


Do your furbabies celebrate Mother's Day?

2 comments:

  1. That Jazzy is TOO cute! I seriously went AWWWW when I saw her. So sweet!

    Happy belated Mother's Day, too! Cute Mickey!

    Following from Friendly Friday Follow!

    ~ Raylene @ It's OK to be WEIRD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Site looks good, I love the backdrop

    ReplyDelete