Saturday, May 19, 2012

High School and College Kids Aren't the Only Graduates Celebrating at Disney!

I spent the past 5 days participating in the Disney College of Knowledge Agent Education Program at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

We celebrated with a little graduation ceremony of our own. Much like a high school or college graduation it was about much more than the completed course work. I learned valuable lessons, and I made friends that I will cherish for years to come.

I can't wait to show you some of the amazing photos I took during a special tour of the brand new, not even open to the public, Disney's Art of Animation Resort. I also got a chance to tour several of the Walt Disney World Resort hotels as well as the incredible Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Dream!

There will be tons of photos so be sure to stay tuned for more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment