Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Finding Nemo Pool Underwater Sounds at Art of Animation Resort

I was lucky enough to get a tour of the Art of Animation Resort at Walt Disney World 2 weeks ago. It was AMAZING. I will be doing a separate post with photos of the resort but I just came across this video and had to share it with you. One of the coolest things about this resort is the Finding Nemo pool. It is the largest swimming pool on Disney property, outside of the water parks. When you go under water you actually hear Nemo and his friends!! How awesome is that?!?! I really hope this pool isn't blocked out from DVC pool hopping!! Enjoy the video! 




*I did not take this video*

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nemo was my sons favorite, got to see this resort soon but first I've got to find Stroller for baby :-).

    ReplyDelete