Sunday, June 10, 2012

My family is so Disney...

that even the dog gets involved!

Look at what she made for us last night. If you've been looking for hidden Mickey's lately well then "urine" luck! Get it? Urine... you're in...
Stop judging me.
If you're reading this blog then chances are you would have taken a picture if your dog left a hidden Mickey on a wee wee pad too.

At least I didn't turn the computer on and post it as soon as I saw it. I just ran and got my camera, took a few photos to make sure I got the perfect one, and went back to bed. Leaving the wee wee pad on the floor so that my Disney loving husband could see it in the morning.

Best part about it? He saw it, took a picture of it, and sent it to me in a text while I was at my niece's dance recital. He was just as excited as I was.

So, the next time you think you might be more into the Disney lifestyle than we are, just ask yourself, "would my dog do this?"


What's the strangest hidden Mickey you've ever found?

No comments:

Post a Comment