Friday, December 9, 2011

Disney DVD/Bluray Deal - BOGO 50% Off!

Okay first... 

TODAY ONLY - Free ShopRunner membership for a year ($79 value).

Go to their FB page and like their page and then click on the FREE MEMBERSHIP option on the left. Don't put in your cc info and it will sign you up for the free membership. https://www.facebook.com/ShopRunner?sk=wall


If this promotion is offer by the time you read this, don't worry! Readers of my blog can try the service FREE for 30 days by using THIS LINK to join.

You get unlimited FREE 2 day shipping with no minimum order size. They have millions of products and exclusive deals from the best stores.

Toys R Us is listed as one of their stores and they list the specials they have going on. One of which is
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ALL Disney DVDs & Blu-Rays.

Combine that with the free 2 day shipping and it's an awesome deal! 


*I am posting this on my own, my friends use this site and introduced me to it today, it is not a PR post or anything, I just thought you might like the deals.*

No comments:

Post a Comment