Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Disney Wordless Wednesday - Photo Spot

I noticed that DisneyBlueFairy and Deb over at Focused on the Magic both posted about this awesome photo spot today. So, in honor of the hop I decided to post one of my photos from this great spot as well.
I was shocked to hear Roy confess his love for Minnie that night. I can't help but wonder if he had a few too many Turtle Krawls over at the Old Key West Resort. If Mickey had heard the conversation these two were having... oh my! *wink*


Roy and Minnie Statue - Magic Kingdom





Focused on the Magic


What is one of your favorite photo spots in Disney?

9 comments:

  1. haha! I love this photo!! made me laugh! Great pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Looks like you are actually having a discussion with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, that's a great pic and pose!!

    Thanks for linking up your hysterical WW post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the flowers are showing in this night time shot ... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should not be eavesdropping like that! I'm sure the conversation between Roy and Minnie was completely innocent. ;)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete