Thursday, November 3, 2011

Exciting News!

I made a very big decision a few weeks ago. I decided to follow a star and take a chance on a dream. Maybe wishes can come true like our pal Jiminy Cricket says...

For years, I have been the "Disney go to gal" for friends and family (and even their friends) who were planning a trip to Walt Disney World, or who had questions about the parks and resorts in general. My family loving refers to me as the "Disney freak in the family" and I'm a self proclaimed "Disney Junkie".

I started this blog as a way to make productive use of my love and knowledge of all things Disney. It has been so much fun sharing my finds, deals, and photos with all of you. I love sharing our stories and experiences at the parks and hotels. Yet, it just didn't seem to fill the space I was looking for. I don't know how to explain it, but something just felt "off" or like it was missing.

Since my mom passed away I have been thinking a LOT about things I could have done, should have done, how life is so short, and that I'm wasting my potential and about how I wish I could have done something by now that she could have been proud of job wise.

Then, in a dream it hit me. I spoke to my husband, talked to some friends, and within days I had found my calling.

I am so excited, and proud to announce that I am officially an approved Disney Vacation Planner.

I'm an independent travel consultant for MickeyVacations.com. I finished the Disney training last week and ordered my marketing materials today.

I figured the best place to share this kind of news would be with fellow Disney lovers because you'll understand just how much it means to be "official".

If you have any questions about Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, or Adventures by Disney, PLEASE do not hesitate to ask. If you'd like to book a vacation, I'd be happy to help, but if you just have questions, that is fine too. I will be sharing the special offers I receive here on my blog as well as on my website and Facebook page. I would really appreciate it if you liked the Facebook page and told your friends and family to do the same.

Thank you for all of your support! I look forward to taking this next step on my journey and I'm glad you can all come along for the ride.

1 comment: