Saturday, October 1, 2011

Celebrating Walt Disney World's 40th Anniversary

HAPPY 40TH ANNIVERSARY 
WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!

Events and special happenings at the Magic Kingdom include:  
  • Artist signings through out the day 
  • 40th anniversary cupcakes located at the Main Street Bakery - (I heard they ran out of these quite fast)
  • 40th anniversary merchandise located at Mickey's Gift Station, Island Supply, Newsstand, Sir Mickey's, Uptown Jewlers and Diamond Horseshoe - (I heard that the tshirts were sold out by 11:00AM)
  • 40th anniversary presentation in front of Cinderella's Castle
  • Special "Wishes" fireworks display
  • and I'm sure there are other surprises as well
You can bet that today's celebration is going to be a very big deal.
 I wish I could be there to celebrate! Instead I think I will bake some cupcakes in honor of Mr. Mickey Mouse and his Florida home.

No comments:

Post a Comment