Saturday, October 15, 2011

Disney Vacation Club - Doorway to Dreams at Oyster Festival


For those of you who read my blog and are in the New York tri-state area, I just wanted to let you know that the Disney Vacation Club has a booth set up at the Oyster Bay, Oyster Festival this weekend.



I will be posting photos this week of the festival, but before it's over I wanted to make sure you knew to stop by the booth. DVC members will receive an extra special gift and everyone is welcome to register to win free tickets to The Lion King on Broadway.

Admission and parking for the Oyster Festival is free. Pets are permitted at the street fair portion but are not allowed on the fair grounds.

There are arts and crafts vendors, amazing food, carnival rides, games, giveaways, raffles, and more.

The Oyster Bay Oyster Festival is the largest waterfront festival on the East Coast.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    Thanks for hooking up with Tuesday Friend Connect.
    Have a great week!
    POSH!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/10/tuesday-friend-connect-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from Tuesday Friend Connect blog hop. I'm now following you on GFC as Ericka T. Please check out my blog and consider following me. Thanks.

    www.savingwhilemakingmoney.com

    ReplyDelete