Thursday, August 11, 2011

Adventures in eBay - The Figment Edition

My eBay addiction strikes again! This time I have only won 2 auctions so far so it's not as good or bad lol as it could be.

I have had my eye on this for quite a while now. I spent more than I would have liked, but less than I have seen it go for in the past so I'm not too upset about it. I'll be much more excited when I see it in person. It comes new in the box....
(photo from www.DisneyPins.com)

This next pin, I just saw for the first time and I'm very excited about it. I got it for a decent price, and I can't wait to add it to my collection. It glows in the dark!!

I almost forgot, I won a few other auctions a few weeks back. Also for a Figment pins. 

I've wanted this one for a while but kept getting outbid by 50 cents to a dollar each time. It was very frustrating. Lucky for me though b/c I got this for less than my normal max bid.
(Photo from www.pinpics.com)

This pin is part of the Annual Passholder 40th Anniversary Collection. I am a passholder, unfortunately I was not in Disney when this pin was released and I knew that it wouldn't be available by the time I got back so I bought it from an eBay seller that I use for all of my Disney Park needs.


There are so many awesome Figment things posted on the Disney Parks blog that are supposed to be coming out this summer and fall. I have yet to see any of them though. I can only hope this means they will be available when I am there in September. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I will post information about those items in a future blog post. 

Do you collect Disney pins? Do you ever purchase them on eBay?

1 comment:

  1. Great pins!! Like I said before...Love Ebay for buying Disney pins! I go for Ariel, Tinkerbell, Lady and the Tramp Pins more...Though your Figment Pins are awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete