Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Save on Gas by buying Disney Gift Cards







Kroger grocery stores are offering 4 times fuel points and you can redeem them for up to $2.00 off per gallon of gas the entire summer. The offer expires on June 17th.


A lot of people use a great strategy to save money on their Disney trips. They will purchase the Disney gift cards, using their Disney Visa card. This helps you save money on gas, and then earns you points on your credit card! 


For information on how the point system works you can visit Couponing to Disney. I do not have a Kroger near me so if it weren't for that blog I wouldn't have known about this offer. 


(you don't have to buy Disney gift cards to take advantage of the offer, you can use any gift card, but since all of my money goes to Disney anyway, I figured it'd make sense haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment