Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Disney Bucket List

The theme for this week's Disney Blog Hop fit perfectly into my plans for this week! I am planning my 30th birthday celebration that will take place in December of this year so I was already thinking about all of the cool things I want to do at Disney World. Some of these things I hope to cross off my list for my birthday. The rest, before I join Walt on the other side so that I can tell him just how amazing they all were.

My Disney Bucket List (not in any particular order)
  • Run a 1/2 Marathon
  • Run the Disney World Marathon
  • Drink Around The World
  • Parasail
  • See the Cinderella's Castle suite in person *extra points for spending the night*
  • Complete the Magic Kingdom Ultimate Touring Plan
  • Dive in EPCOT Living Seas
  • Be in a parade
  • Dine at Club 33
  • Go to Disneyland
  • Work as a Cast Member at any Disney theme park or cruise ship
There are more but for right now these are my big ones.

So tell me, what is on YOUR Disney bucket list?


1 comment:

  1. I would like to do a 5K and drinking around the world we be great too! Disney bucket lists are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete