Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Disney (Almost) Wordless Wednesday

I dedicate this post to my mother. The woman who introduced me to all things Disney. Today marks 6 months since God called her home. I hope she's telling Walt lots of good things about me.



Focused on the Magic


As for the this week's theme... well, I couldn't pic a photo to represent the entire year, so I'm cheating and picking a photo to use for the month of January... this was taken right after midnight on New Year's Eve 2008 so it was technically January 1, 2009.

5 comments:

  1. So very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. To be able to share and then continue her love of Disney is such a special bond! Thank you for sharing her memory!

    Beautiful calendar picture! That would be perfect and how appropriate that it was taken on New Years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had a chance to see the castle like that ... it's so breathtaking. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your mom. Gotta love those who introduce us to the magic. And your castle picture is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot get tired of seeing this beautiful Holiday Castle. Thinking of you and your mom...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dedication...and stunning calendar shot.

    ReplyDelete