If you aren't lucky enough to be visiting the parks today, don't worry. The Disney Store has some of the merchandise available on their website. Check out these cool shirts! I wish there was a sweatshirt for Magic Kingdom too, not sure why only Disneyland got that one??
Mickey and Minnie were seen celebrating in their pajamas earlier today and will be again later tonight. Visit that link for more photos from the opening ceremony this morning!
Don't these One More Disney Day cupcakes look delicious?
Stop by for a Midnight Snack at Disneyland Park hosted by the Disney Parks blog! Space is limited and the line will start at 10:00pm. For more information visit this link.There will also be a special midnight showing of Fantasmic at Disneyland. Guests of the Midnight Snack event will be treated to a special viewing area as well.
Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom One More Disney Day Schedule of Events:
• Main Street Electrical Parade will run at midnight.
• Disney's Dance the Night Away Party will boogie in front of Cinderella Castle from 1 to 5:30 a.m. (It's like a Disney rave!)
• The Frontierland Hoedown, featuring the Country Bears, will give performances at 2:45 a.m., 3:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m.
• Finally, "The Magic, the Memories and You!" — the awesome projection show on Cinderella Castle — will be presented as a wrap-up at 5:30 a.m.
Characters will appear, as follows:
• Disney Princesses: In their Town Square Theater until 5 a.m.
• Disney Fairies: In Tinker Bell's Magical Nook (Adventureland) until 5:30 a.m.
• Rapunzel: In Fairytale Garden, toward Tomorrowland in front of the castle, until 5:30 a.m.
• Disney pals: In Town Square, until 5:30 a.m.
Finally, attractions. Many are required to close for maintenance reasons at some point during the night. Here's the schedule:
• Mad Tea Party: Closed Midnight-3 a.m.
• Snow White's Scary Adventures: Closed 1-2:30 a.m.
• Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin: Closed 1:30-4 a.m.
• Peter Pan's Flight: Closed 2-4 a.m.
• "it's a small world": Closes at 4 a.m.
• Space Mountain: Closes at 4 a.m.
• Splash Mountain: Closes at 4 a.m.
• Haunted Mansion: Closes at 5 a.m.
• Pirates of the Caribbean: Closes at 5 a.m.
For late dining, Casey's Corner on Main Street USA and Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland will stay open all night. (Imagine the overtime Ray will rake in.)
The Plaza Restaurant will serve dinner until 3 a.m.
For breakfast, the following eateries will open at 3 a.m. Thursday with breakfast items: The Lunching Pad, Main Street Bakery, Sleepy Hollow, Westward Ho and Cosmic Ray's.